Wednesday, April 16

Calm Stef is calm



This dress is still relatively new and totally-brand-spanking NEW! to this blog ;)
I got it just before we went to Goa last December and had a good giggle every time I spotted a table cloth in the same colour and pattern (yes, there were plenty).

Usually I go for fitted waists, but occasionally ridiculously loose fitting garments are just the ticket. And brown. Brown just feels right on calm to me.

And then of course there are my cheap and cheerful cowboy boots. Since I bought my first "proper" pair some years ago I have turned into a right sucker for cowboy boots. In fact my parents are treating me to a gob-smackingly beautiful pair for Easter (currently in a mail bag somewhere between the U.S. of A. and the not-so-stiff-upper-lipped island I call home).


Well, that's all from me today :)

Do you wear certain colours to invoke a mood? Like my calming chequered brown (and orange, I am completely ignoring the orange!)?


1 comment:

  1. I really need short boots, really!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete