Sunday, October 27

Almost.. already!



So I finally precured a pair of good as new doc martens. Their main purpose will be to carry me through the muddy fields of Pilton next June (my Glastonbury holiday is already booked off work) but I am sure I'll get lots of wear out of these purples throughout winter too.


This Austrian felt hat is also part of my Glastonbury wardrobe. Perfect come rain or shine. Pretty good going for a hat only three years my junior!

So yes, barely through October and already I am counting down to next summer's festival. Luckily all that looking ahead doesn't stop me from enjoying the present ;)

Frankly, I am one of those people who starts Tuesday by announcing: "Nearly Friday!", but that doesn't mean the rest of the week passes me by. I just like to clap my hands in excited anticipation of whatever goodie the world has to offer me next, whether that be a weekend of lazing or a muddy field filled with music.

Happy weekend! The next one isn't far off either ;)



1 comment:

  1. What shocking Pink tights! I think I'm in love.

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete