Thursday, July 11

Old tricks..




Well, it's been a while since I did a "proper" outfit post. You know, clones and countryside. My usual tricks. ;)

I haven't been blogging much, which is quite the change, but otherwise life is moving along - business as usual: When I am not at work I am usually reading, sketching, messing with the guitar or just plain chilling out in front of the TV. Ah. The hectic life I lead ;P



I can hardly believe it's summer. A colleague at work joked that it's a biennial one, considering as last year's was cancelled :D But here it is! And I'll enjoy every second of it. British summers are usually brief but that only makes the limited time I have slouching around in light summer dresses twice as glorious.

Have a fantastic day!
Until next time :)



dress: eBay
cardi & hat: highstreet
tights & clogs: online store


3 comments:

  1. This is a very lovely outfit, and I love the cute sandals!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SJRFPJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty vintage dress and I love seeing the beautiful countryside. Your doubles are always the coolest too! that'd be so tricky for me to create in photoshop.
    My blog: Cuddly Cacti
    My E-Shop: Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summers are brief here as well. I think your weather there usually reflects how it is for me here in New Jersey, USA . . .from how I've observed it anyway.
    You have such great summer dresses this summer.
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete