Monday, June 3

moo!


Well, first of all: Sorry to all of you who have received DMs from my twitter last night. As many of you guessed, my account got hacked.
Luckily this was swiftly remedied :) Pf ooh! *wipes imaginary sweat from brow*
I can't help but imagine a pimply thirteen year old L33T HAXOR is responsible. I guess it had to happen sooner or later. ;)


Sunshine at last! It's been so dreary this past week I am TOTALLY revelling in the warm rays and blue skies. Sigh of relief. Swirl. Raise your hands like you just don't care. ;) Everything is easier when you wake up to a warm, bright day, no? It sure is for me.

On Saturday I attended my husband's graduation ceremony. He completed his BA in Art History quite a while ago so it was really nice to make it official. I'll show you guys some photos in my next post :) I was wearing a completely rad dress, if I say so myself :P

So long, have a fantastic day!


blouse & hat: high street
skirt: etsy
tights, jacket & trainers: eBay

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your husband's BA in Art history! Also I did get that DM on twitter but deleted it, figuring it was not really you sending it. Love your top!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks adorable. And I love your outfit. You are the color combo master. I know I've said it many times before. Wishing you lots more sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a BA in Art History, what is your husband planing on doing with his degree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your husband! I've been amazed at the sunshine I'm seeing in the UK. You guys seem to have more sunshine than we're getting in the middle of the US.

    ReplyDelete