Tuesday, April 16

i only play act for-real


Is it too early to start counting the days to Glastonbury Festival?
Probably. But will that prevent me from doing so? Nah.

Two looong hard years of waiting.. and now it's what? Little more than a couple of months in my future. There's a carrier bag in the bottom of my wardrobe. Yep. I've been semi-packed for the past year. Not that I am a fan-a-tic in that respect. No. No.

What are you looking forward to this summer? Got any plans, or will you let the sunshine guide you?






I give thanks to the music deities that may be..
Found another song I can just about crawl into :)
Check it out, Anemone by Brian Jonestown Massacre:




hat: glasto
dress: etsy (BlessedButton)
cardi: highstreet online
belt: second-hand (zipper/Amsterdam)
tights: eBay
saddle shoes: online store

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I'm just getting over winter, I don't know where to go from there.



    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete