Sunday, March 17

Odds and Sods


I am collecting a few sewing patterns :)

This lined paper bedding set came with water soluble felt tips, so I got right to it and marked out my territory. ;)
(In case you're wondering: The small blue writing was in answer to a question from David: It's not a mole, it's a rosy cheek.)

I dyed this cardi quite a while ago but only today I finally tackled swapping the buttons for matching blue ones :)

An "image unrelated" kindle screensaver and our new rug :)

Palm leaf engraving (Talapatra chitra) - the very first piece in David's art collection :D

And a detail shot from an outfit post that never was :)

Happy Sunday you all!

1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing off the middle dress pattern for ages. When you make it tell me how it goes and if the pattern is worth purchasing?

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete