Friday, March 8

Candy people explode when they get scared


Another working week bites the dust :)

I'd tell you all about what I've been up to, but I need to be rationing my screen time today (mega migraine aura.. or something)


Anyway, David and I just discovered Adventure Time.. how freaking awesome is that cartoon?!

Excuse me while I return to the very serious business of Jake and Finn.. there could be no better choice for my screen ration..

well - that said Ice Road Truckers is also becoming quite the habit.. nothing says Sunday morning like the latest load count ;)

Happy weekend!



beret, cardi & tights: eBay
skirt: market stall (altered)
tights & boots: online store

4 comments:

  1. Oh, man, I love Adventure Time. Best cartoon in a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is my favorite...You talking to You. What a stimulating conversation that must have been. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you do these multiple-you shots. Very cool. Migraines however are awful, I hope you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my youth kids have been telling me about that show (but maybe a year or so ago they let me know about it) but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe one day I'll see what it is about.
    Lovely dress!!!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete