Monday, February 25

The Wordyness has gone right out of me


Just a couple of shots before sun down last week :)
It was pret-ty nippy but I couldn't resist stopping at an old photo spot for the first time in 2013 :)

So-ho I don't think I'll be wordy around here for a little while, but then, I say these things and instantly prove myself wrong.. always erratic. That's me ;)

March is nigh!
I can't wait for single layers of tights :D

Oh, and by the way, I am aware the majority of my images in historical posts are down..
the photobucket upgrade is turning out to be a bit of a downgrade for me.
Cross your fingers for me, because barring a photobucket miracle I'll have to fix this by hand.. which means 500 re-posts clogging up your blog reader.. not that I am threatening or anything ;) I'll give you some warning if it comes to it :D



coat, cardi, tights & dress (dyed): highstreet
tights: online store

1 comment:

  1. oranges_and_applesFebruary 25, 2013

    love your hair! and the lovely colourful outfit of course!

    ReplyDelete