Wednesday, February 27

Oh Bucket..


Sour face and wind swept hair (haha - as windswepped as short hair can get :D)
These were a bit of a lunchtime rush job back in September :)


Well, photobucket has turned out to be a little bit of a let down.
I am currently testing deleting my entire blog and re-importing it to amend all image URLs in bulk, hopefully avoiding loading your readers with 500+ ancient posts of mine.

Somewhat frustrating, especially as soon as my blog is no longer compatible with a bunch of older browser versions thanks to the bucket.. most notably the standard Android Browser is now unable to handle my bucket hosted images.

If this is an all text post from where you stand, could you drop me a comment to let me know what browser and version you use? Thanks :)

I am considering a move to a different hosting service, have you got any recommendations or no-nos for me?


sweater, bow brooch & flats: highstreet
skirt: etsy (Eclectasie)
owl brooch: etsy (decoylab)
tights: online store


2 comments:

  1. Lovely tights and the wind pics are cute!

    Marie @ 
    Lemondrop ViNtAge







    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete