Thursday, January 10

Precipitation




Morning fog sure is the stuff of motorist's nightmares, but it instantly puts a smile on my face.

The drip - drip - drip of dew so heavy you might almost mistake it for rain. Cool moisture covering my face like a fever cloth.. But most of all: It means I get to bag a pretty set of outfit shots on the way to work.


Of course these photos were taken back in mid November, but give it a few more weeks and I'll be cycling to work with my tripod slung over my shoulder once again.

Until then, outfit-photo-taking-hour has been converted into reading time.
Actually, I think I'll wake my kindle as soon as I've said good bye to you guys. I am getting sucked into Neal Asher's Gridlinked..

So long!


beret: eBay
dress: etsy (BlessedButtons)
scarf & coat: highstreet
cardi: supermarket
tights & boots: online store

5 comments:

  1. Fog + outfit photos is the best! Fog makes the photos nice and mystical...and hides all the modern buildings. Btw. Nice sailordress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fog + outfit photos is the best! Fog makes the photos nice and mystical...and hides all the modern buildings. Btw. Nice sailordress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fog too-but you're right, it is a motorists nightmare!  I live in Canada-and we're having a rainy, foggy day.  Wish I could have stayed at home instead of braving the highway.  Lovely foggy photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete