Monday, January 7

Hello 2013!


Hi guys

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a great start to the new Year :)



I am still messing with my numerous holiday photos - I can't wait to share them with you guys.
Meanwhile I am pleased my internal clock finally matches GMT again ;)

Have a most excellent week!


hat: present (pass me down)
cardi clips: etsy (kiamichi7)
cardi: supermarket
blouse, polka dot tights & dress (dyed): highstreet
belt: from a different dress
pistachio tights: eBay


4 comments:

  1. Strung_Out6025January 07, 2013

    What beautiful photos! the location looks stunning. I love the way you mix colours and prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I love all the green, and you know, polka dots are supposed to be lucky when you wear them for the new years, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oranges_and_applesJanuary 07, 2013

    happy new year! Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elke PichlerJanuary 08, 2013

    Ich wünsche dir ein erfolgreiches 2013.
    LG aus der "alten" Heimat
    Elke

    ReplyDelete