Monday, January 14

Cuppa





Here's what I wore one day back in mid October. Things aren't so green anymore: We got our first snow of the winter today :)

I am having a relaxing evening.
Occasionally I take a break from my book to look up e-book covers like this and this made from or just looking like old books (Ever made one? DIY dos and don'ts would be more than welcome).
Also, I am feeling awfully smug about the perfect masala tea I just brewed.

January doesn't get any better than this ;)
Hope you're having a good one too :D



hat: present (pass me down)
camera necklace: etsy (Naju)
jumper: highsrreet
skirt: eBay (dyed)
tights: online store
boots: eBay


2 comments:

  1. fashionforgiantsJanuary 14, 2013

    I love that sweater and that necklace is just too cute.  So perfect for you.  We haven't had snow yet this January, but it's very, very cold here.

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strung_Out6025January 15, 2013

    What an awesome necklace! And perfectly brewed tea is totally worth feeling smug about :)

    ReplyDelete