Thursday, January 24

and my heart is trying hard here to follow you but i can't always tell if i ought to...


Here's what I wore yesterday.
Although I've been posting regularly I feel as if I've been absent from this here Blog. That's probably because the outfit shots I have been posting are month(s) old and I haven't been carrying my camera around either. I even went a whole month without painting my nails! :D OUTRAGEOUS ;)



I scored these kickers on eBay just before we went to Goa. Then Dudhsagar claimed a little piece of my foot and for weeks I have been stuck in a cosy black pair of Velcro ankle boots two sizes larger than my usual. My little wound has been healing well, but that just goes to show how impatient I really am ;) Since yesterday, with some shoe horning, I finally have footwear choices again. So at long last I took these mega-pinks for a spin :D




Yesterday morning I followed a link Kathryn passed me (thanks!) and ever since this tune has been stuck in my head. Obviously it's not just the song: The animation is pretty darn awesome too. That might just be the most upbeat little artistic manifesto I have come across. Art, Art I want you..

Music by Tanya Davis, video by Andrea Dorfman



hat & top: supermarket
sweater & coat: highstreet
skirt: market stall (altered)
cape: market stall
mittens: hand-made (thieved from Mom)
shoes: eBay (score!)

9 comments:

  1. Strung_Out6025January 24, 2013

    These photos are so very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorianne WhitakerJanuary 24, 2013

    I love love love your shoes, can you please tell me the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesome, as is that song.  :)  Thanks for sharing that video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are Kickers :)
    I hadn't realised they did adult sizes but it looks like not all good things are just for kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get a nod in your blog just made my day! :)  And I'm very happy you liked the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bright, cheerful outfit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. AlmoststylishJanuary 25, 2013

    I love your colourful outfits!

    Have a lovely day,

    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorianne WhitakerJanuary 26, 2013

     Thanks, I really love them :)

    ReplyDelete