Monday, December 31

My 2012

2012 was pretty eventful. Lots of changes and pleasant ones at that.

In January our visa to the US fell through, so instead of moving halfway across the globe we stayed right here in Cambridge.

Yep, that's my Insides. How much more close and personal could this blog get? ;)

The first thing we did after that was to finally replace our first ride, which had breathed it's last right at the start of the previous summer.


One May weekend I nipped over to Austria to visit family


We found ourselves in a position to go house hunting and this summer we moved into our very own home :)


Also, I got two additional tattoos :) One at the start and one towards the end of the year..


I celebrated my 30th in Amsterdam :)


After five years with no space to so much as unzip my portable lighting kit, I was over the moon to turn our garage into a photo studio this autumn and dusted off my film cameras..


Shortly after confessing to you guys that I haven't a musical bone in my body, I took my first guitar lessons at the end of October :D


Yesterday we returned from a holiday in Goa, India.
That was the first time for both my husband and I to have left Europe and we had a fantastic time :)



Happy New Year you all!


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!  I hope you'll write about your trip to India :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca KummerfeldJanuary 01, 2013

    I can't wait to hear more about your travels! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily_RubySlippersJanuary 03, 2013

    That does sound an eventful year! I hope your 2013 is equally so. :) And in the meantime, I reallly want to see your photos from India!

    ReplyDelete