Wednesday, November 28

Meetings, innoculations and a guitar lesson


Well, this was a while ago - I took these during a lunch break in the middle of October. :)





All is well over here.
I am hoping the Secret Santa present I picked for a colleague arrives in time for our office Christmas do. I've been spying at this girl's choices in accessories all week, trying to work out what she might like. Hope I got it right, but in the end it's the effort that counts, right? ;) Even if it turns out not to be something she'd wear, it'll always beat a supermarket gift pack.

Today holds meetings, inoculations and a guitar lesson for me. You can take your guess which of the three I am actually looking forward to :D

By the way, this has been keeping winter away for me yesterday:

Have a fantastic day. The weekend sure is getting closer!


necklace: etsy (Naju)
cardi: present (lana moden)
skirt: etsy (VamosThreads)
blouse & tights: online store
ankle boots: highstreet


5 comments:

  1. your hair is looking mighty cute! and that SKIRT! ahhhh killing  me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EmilyGambinoNovember 28, 2012

    Yay, I have a purse made out of that same cat fabric! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw, that cat fabric is so amazing! And I love your necklace :) Another gorgeous outfit to see from you. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so cute!

    It is nice of you that you have been trying so figure out what the woman you work with likes so you can get her a present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always wear the prettiest clothes! I like your necklace as well :).

    ReplyDelete