Monday, November 12

Han Shot First





How are you guys doing?
I had myself another lazy weekend. We watched Star Wars Episode IV, V and VI, ate way too much candy (again) and I repeatedly butchered When The Saints Go Marching In and The Mull of Kintyre on our guitar.

Thinking of Star Wars by the way, these reviews of Episode I, II and III by Mr. Plinkett of Red Letter Media gave me a good giggle :D

Have a great start to the week!


*Also, while I forgt all about Everybody Everywear once again, I am wearing boots A LOT lately. Check out all the other entries here


teddy bears were harmed hat & cardi: supermarket
dress, tights & coat: online store
cape: festival stall
scarf & boots: present

5 comments:

  1. I die for your hat!
    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) It's still in store at Tesco btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey!! Those are always fun to have marathons watching! 

    Love your hat. My boys want to try it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oranges_and_applesNovember 17, 2012

    the hat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hat, cute nails, cute you!

    ReplyDelete