Saturday, October 13

The sleeper awakens



This weekend I'll be attending a local one day festival and christening my new studio with a portrait shoot. My equipment is dusted off, ready and waiting to awake from it's looong sleep.



It's been a short long week over here.
I caught some kind of bug and spent Wednesday and Thursday wrapped in my duvet. I am better now but oh so very ready for the weekend ;)

Thanks to my husband I did come across some new music though :)



Have a good one!


cardi: charity shop (dyed)
top: highstreet
belt: zipper in amsterdam :)
skirt: etsy (Eclectasie)
tights & saddle shoes: online store

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better, it seems to be the time of year for catching bugs. This dress is lovely, and I'm crazy about those shoes. Congratulations on getting your studio all set up, and have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katja ReiseOctober 13, 2012

    I love your one-colour-outfits, I should totally try this, too, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strung_Out6025October 14, 2012

    Oh man I've been eyeing off thise shoes for forever, so cool. I'm sorry to hear you were sick this week. I'm glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete