Sunday, October 7

Plans




On their recent visit my parents brought along these awesome brooches they happened across at an arts & crafts market :) Of course I pinned them on immediately :D

I am hoping to snag some tickets for Glastonbury today (just in case we don't get a space working there, which we can't apply for until long after all the tickets will be gone.. argh), baking a Linzer cake, attempting to bake perfect granola again (hopefully with more success than last time.. I am starting to feel like Doctor Who's soufflet girl) and topping up my store of banana, peanut butter choc ice cream lollies. Also I need to clean my polaroid film back.. taking it apart should be easy.. putting it back together again.. not so much ;)

What are your plans for today?


hat, cardi & brogues: highstreet
dress: etsy (HuckleberryVintage)
belt: zipper

7 comments:

  1. Brittany_VaVoomVintageOctober 07, 2012

    I love your outfit colors,. especially your nails! Today is my little girl's 3rd birthday party so I'm going to run around town looking for balloons- her one important birthday request :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oranges_and_applesOctober 07, 2012

    love the summery colours. We had a flat viewing today, so I've been cleaning, Now I need to do some work work (boo!) then we'll make dinner and watch psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is beautiful, I really like the mix of summery florals and mustard cardigan, it's a lovely transitional outfit. My plans for today involve green tea, a dog walk and some food shopping. Very exciting xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog today and find it lovely so I thought I'd say so and say hi :). Thanks for sharing pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello right back at you and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your parents choose cute things to get you. How lovely you look in that dress with the brooches!!! aww. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. SACRAMENTO AmateOctober 11, 2012

    Such a long time ssince my last visit. Your blog is got much better and you as inspiring and gorgeous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete