Tuesday, October 9

Bits and bobs




  1. My Mom gave me one of her paintings for our new home :) I'll show you a better view when I have finally picked the perfect spot for it :) You can see more of her work here.
  2. My parents also brought along hot chillis from their garden, stored in a pretty little bag
  3. Some cheeky spider decided the doorway to our conservatory was a perfect habitat




  1. These Anchor Hocking mugs always cheer me up in the morning :)
  2. My Mom gave me her favourite bread basket as a houeswarming gift :)
  3. My parents also brought us some neat drinking glasses and my Dad went from store to store buying up my favourite chocolate bars by the dozens :)

What can I say? I am spoilt :)


I'll finish with a full moon :)

Have a fantastic day!




2 comments:

  1. Katja ReiseOctober 09, 2012

    What lovely gifts - you really are lucky!
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Les Yeux BleusOctober 10, 2012

    You are really loved :)

    ReplyDelete