Thursday, August 2

It's an ex squasher


They're a little smudged, but woohoo! I have time for nail polish again :)
It's not been so long, but I am actually out of practice ;)




My parents gifted me a dress of my choice quite a while ago and I went ahead and hit "commit to buy" on this one right away. But when it arrived it didn't fit: It was an epic boob squasher. Ouch.

It's been hanging in my wardrobe for months waiting for me to take photos (with the back zip open), so I could sell it on. The other day we were about to hit a charity shop and I thought to myself "sod it. I'll just give it away and somebody will make one hell of a lucky find" but when I tried it on one last time it fit perfectly. My weight hasn't changed one bit, but oddly my measurements have shifted somewhat. Just enough to make an ex-boob-squasher into a comfortable summer dress.

Sorry guys, one less lucky find to be had, this pretty is staying with me ;)

Not a whole lot of outfit posts left before Alex starts work on the third and final. Feast your eyes on my plain arm while you can ;D

More new to us furniture is arriving tomorrow - this house is fast turning into a home :)
I am collecting doilies to make one of these and I've got some pretty fabrics in embroidery hoops ready to go on the wall. I don't want to rush it though, so I am making myself wait a little, until I am more used to this space.

It's Thursday you guys. The weekend is just over the horizon!


dress: present (Fancy Treehouse)
brooch: etsy
cardi: primark
tights: welovecolors

3 comments:

  1. oranges_and_applesAugust 02, 2012

    how weird! I'm glad it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strung_Out6025August 02, 2012

    Well the dress looks gorgeous on you now, you must be stoked. I'm always so impressed by your nails, I wish I was so talented/patient. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily_RubySlippersAugust 03, 2012

    How random that your measurements redistributed themselves.  It makes me never want to get rid of anything, ever.  Any time you feel like donating that cardigan let me know, ok? ;)

    ReplyDelete