Wednesday, July 4

Make it count



Here are some rainy day photos from earlier this week :)


It's true, I got a hate-hate relationship with gyms (I'd rather go to the dentist) but I have nothing against exercise. I was really excited to test run my new cycle route to work today. I've been spoilt rotten for the past few years: I work a meager ten minute ride from what is currently still home. My new route will take me between 30 and 40 minutes and rather than main roads I get to start my day pedalling through meadows and along the riverside. Score! :)


And while we're talking about sporty things: I'd recommend moving house as a fitness regime any day. We've been keeping so active, the days have been stretching out in front of me as if I were a child again. Thinking of all the things I got up to yesterday I have to check myself to confirm I am not thinking of something that might have happened last week or even a month ago. I guess we're really making every moment count right now :D


Is it the weekend yet? ;)


hat & flats: primark
brooch: etsy
dress & cardi: h&m
orchid pink tights: welovecolors
bag: eBay

8 comments:

  1. Moving is definitely aerobic exercise.  This dress is just lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, moving is definitely the best exercise, even if you aren't carrying massive boxes around the stress is more than enough to wear anyone out. Love this outfit, you look fantastic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit. Also, I'm a big fan of biking to work but I only too only have a ten minute ride so I'm curious--do you bike in what you wear, or do you bring a change of clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cycle in what you see on the blog :-) Far too lazy to change at work B-)

      Delete
    2. I cycle in what you see on the blog :-) Far too lazy to change at work B-)

      Delete
    3. I cycle in what you see on the blog :-) Far too lazy to change at work B-)

      Delete
    4. I cycle in what you see on the blog :-) Far too lazy to change at work B-)

      Delete
  4. Adorable hat! I'm actually loving the whole outfit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete