Thursday, July 19

Boxed up



Hi guys :)
Hope things are good in your neck of the woods. They say the jet stream is done with it's mega tantrum and, believe it or not, it'll be summer soon.

There've been more and more sunny moments over the past few days. Every time the light changes from a dull grey to a yellow glow, the faces of the people around me glow right along with it. So many sunshiny smiles! If nothing else, I guess these past three months of rain, rain and rain really made us all appreciate even the swiftest glimpse of sunshine.


What with all the moving boxes around I've been keeping my nails plain. This way I don't get grumpy every time I chip one, which is pret-ty frequent. I can't wait to get back to colourful designs though  :)

Not long until the weekend! In the meantime it's reports, thrifting, boxes and more boxes for me. And maybe a new bike.. but that's a whole another indulgence ;)


dress & denim jacket: eBay
owl brooch & bracelets: etsy
hat & flats: highstreet


3 comments:

  1. M MalketaJuly 19, 2012

    This dress is amazing!
    http://malketa.blogspot.com.es/ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. oranges_and_applesJuly 19, 2012

    Yay, hope the rest of the move goes well! And when I return to the Uk in Ausust the sun will come out for good! It was just waiting for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fourth photo is just so lovely.  So, I guess the big move is this weekend?  Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete