Saturday, July 7

A ban lifted




Believe it or not, it's not our move but the April weather that's causing my sloooow blogging just recently. Yeah, I know: It's not really April, but it sure seems like it :)

Glorious sunshine begets torrential downpours. There's no keeping cool and no staying warm. But most of all: There is no keeping dry. ;)



When we moved into our shoebox home a few years back, I imposed a thrifting ban on myself. Now that we have a little place of our own to furnish I am so excited to hit the local charity shops again. :)

Anyhow, I am knackered you guys. We're off to a car boot tomorrow morning, so I better get some rest :D

Hope you are having a brilliant weekend!

hat & earrings: present (had them since I was little, only the hat seemed a lot BIGGER back then ;))
top: etsy (shop closed)
jacket: zara via time enough for drums
brooch: etsy (tigerandhare)
skirt: etsy (eclectasie)
pistachio tights: eBay
clogs: moheda via lotta from stockholm

1 comment:

  1. I love the top you're wearing.  I'm excited to see what you might find at the car boot sales.

    ReplyDelete