Wednesday, June 6

Today




Over the long weekend we went up some motorways and came down some motorways, went to Strawberry Fair in Cambridge, had some friends around and had some more friends around. An all around brilliant time was had. Anyway, I am still behind with the blog. I could blame it on the weather, but the long weekend had more to do with that :)

So, for a change, here is what I am wearing today


I got another wool cape thingy at one of the stalls. It's a one trick pony really, but darn, those are fantastic for festival layering. Not bad in today's sunshine-downpour-sunshine-drizzle either.

Right, I'll tell you all about the bag another day.
Hope it keeps not-raininng during my lunch break ;)

Have a good one!


sweater: h&m
dress: tara starlet (altered)
brooch: etsy
cape thingy: uttam via strawberry fair
recycled bag: sammstones via strawberry fair
flats: primark

* the dishevelled hair is kind of cracking me up here. 
To achieve this look: Blow dry washed and conditioned hair. Then, cycle through drizzle, downpours and warm sunshine at a leisurely speed.

1 comment:

  1. Man that fish bag is pretty cool! I like your colors today, as well as your (new?) glasses! Very stylin!

    ReplyDelete