Wednesday, June 13

Infamous


Other than my lunch time excursions I am leading a fairly indoorsey life right now :)
There has been a fair bit of rain over the past weeks. I am becoming renowned for returning from my lunch break with muddy shoes.. I think I might have to start carrying wet wipes so I can clean up before I leave tracks..

This cardi worked out a lot lighter than the skirt I dyed at the same time. After looking for one like it for quite a while, I found this handmade cardi in a charity shop. But, because it was an unpleasant shade of grayish-white, I didn't wear it a whole lot (arguably: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 ) until after the dye job. I think I'll keep a look out for some different buttons too :)

Anyway, that cardi looks pretty darn bright now that I look at it, so why not declare it neon:
Neon | Everybody, Everywear




Guys, I have done an awful lot of this for the past few minutes:
Type paragraph - read paragraph - pull a face - delete paragraph - Repeat
I guess rain makes me boring ;) I just haven't much to tell, but all is well :)
 

Have a good one!




4 comments:

  1. fashionforgiantsJune 13, 2012

    Love that first photo.  Your nails look amazing and that photo is just too cool!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you moved into the new place yet...I keep waiting to hear more about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet :) Still "Subject to contract" Hopefully we should get closer over the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! love your accessories and outfit. Very stylish. 

    ReplyDelete