Saturday, June 30

Home



We've been busy shopping for white goods and a brand spanking new bed today, but there was also time to chill out in our conservatory and feast our eyes on what are now our very own four walls.
And take some pictures of course :)

Now, this may look like a bog standard garage to you, but I assure you it is the studio space of my dreams:

I won't be bringing my kit until we move in in earnest, but when I do I'll be sure to share my set up. I am so over the moon, there is no way I could keep it to myself ;)

Now I am off to the corner shop to purchase a well deserved ice cream :)
Happy weekend you all!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so excited for you guys. I hope the move goes well, it looks lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oranges_and_applesJune 30, 2012

    Yay! So happy for you! I share your studio dreams and I hope we will have a new house to share in a few months too (fingers crossed). Maybe it'll even have a craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed--not only with the new studio space, but also the lovely roof tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I believe this is the best move you and your husband have made, congrats. I do regret very much the fact that I didnt buy a house/flat many years ago. Now, with very limited financial resources, aka, no job, I can never achieve this dream. Though I will keep dreaming, even though my dream has been upgraded into a little farm with a tiny house with solar panels to generate electricity; and of course a small herd of sheep, goats, chickens and two or three donkeys (just because I love them and I believe they are under valued and miss treated, poor creatures. 
    Oh well, I'll just keep dreaming.

    Congrats Stef and husband. Are we invited for the house warming party, hehe.
    Cyrene 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) I was very lucky the opportunity arose :-) I like the sound of your little farm :-)

      Delete
  5. i can't wait to see what you do with it! 

    ReplyDelete