Sunday, June 24

A zombie's Sunday



We should be getting the keys to our new place on Friday, but in order for that to happen I need to sort a couple of things out real quick. Arrangements left to make. It's Sunday today, so I am sitting on needles thinking about all the boxes I can't tick until tomorrow. Yes, yes, I bring it on myself ;) but it's like a sore tooth, I swear.

So, as soon as I can't seem to dislodge my mind from housey thoughts, I intend to have a zombie's Sunday. I prescribe plenty of television and tea. ;)



What kind of Sunday are you having?
Hope it's a good one! :)


hat: glasto
dress: porridge via modcloth
cardi: h&m
brooch: etsy
bag: sammstones
heels: clarkes


4 comments:

  1. Matilda JoyceJune 24, 2012

    I rarely comment, but I just wanted to say I enjoy your blog so much.  I appreciate how much thought goes into each piece you wear, that really makes each outfit a statement of who you are.  I am frequently surprised by the direction of your writing in each post, which makes your blog a fun read as well.  
    Enjoy your Sunday.  My lazy Sunday involves Netflix and watermelon! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the acorn dress! As always, the colors and layers and details in your outfits are just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, the colours are warming £ wonderfull.
    Great blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be too excited to blog if I had a house pending like you do.  We've had a very hot Sunday, 103 degrees!

    ReplyDelete