Saturday, May 26

Automatic




I always feel a bit of a skank standing around in public striking the above pose, but what can you do? It's a compulsion: When I am wearing a crop sweater I just have to ;)

Nothing much else to report.
If I haven't found time to swap out this text I must be pretty busy over in Austria. I am on a real brief visit to family over there. Not that any of you guys saw this coming, the way I've been harping on about the place recently ;)

Diversions will be running on automatic until Wednesday, hope you have a fab time until then :)
So long!


sweater: h&m
skirt: etsy
shoes: office

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the colours are great. Have a great time away! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca KummerfeldMay 28, 2012

    Hah - you don't look like a skank at all! Hope you're having a most wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete