Tuesday, April 10

The devil she must be a dentist..



Pastels remind me of candy reminds me of that tune by The Presidents Of The United States Of America:

The devil she must be a dentist with deep jaw breaker eyes. Red rope hair, gumdrop lips,
cotton candy thighs..


We've been getting plenty of rain this week so my outer layers marked an insulating end to my sartorial pastel party.



Check out other Pastel looks over at Everybody, Everywear


beret & camera ring: eBay
dala horse & flower brooch: etsy
blouse: debenhams
cardi: asda
coat: tesco
rain cape: primark
bracelet: DIY
bow ring: accessorize
dress: h&m
mint tights: welovecolors
clogs: h&m hasbeens

10 comments:

  1. I love this pastel look and it goes very well with the bike also :-) Keep up the great styling!

    Jess C.
    http://messyjessc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lyrics are going to be rolling through my brain all day now :-) I can see the connection, though. Cute look! Do those tights have matroyshka dolls on them, or is that a tattoo? Because if so, that is a super awesome tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely adorable. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that reminds you of the Presidents of the United States of America is a-okay by me! That hat with the horse brooch is superb, especially. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go listen to "Peaches."

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- competing pastel yous!! I love it- I kinda always felt that pastels needed to be a summer, bare-leg thing, but I think your tights and clogs look great!

    Now, that image with the bike and the lavender-ish wall is very iconic- is there some photoshop trick so you can keep that wall with you always?!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you wore so many pretty colors, and your beret is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a tattoo - getting touched up at the end of the month, so sooner or later I'llshow it properly
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style; I love your blog! I found you at Everybody, Everywear. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that polka dot top. And the tights and skirt are great combo. So stylish, eh.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Healthy Foods for Seasonal Allergy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meagan LawsonApril 12, 2012

    I always think you put together the most inspiring outfits. I particularly love that umbrella parka!
    -Meaganwww.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete