Monday, April 23

Roll


We're still blissed out over the prospect of moving house. Not that we dislike our shoebox, but a little extra space will go a long way :) Space for a freezer and a microwave for instance, neither of which we could fit in our current home. Little extra amenities. Enough floor space to do a large collage. No more contracts prohibiting anything be hung on the walls, no more inspections.. Simply dizzying.



Friday night, while I was watching a lame game show called pointless:

I got Rick rolled by the BBC
Thought I'd spread the love around :D

Have a great start to the week!


7 comments:

  1. Rebecca KummerfeldApril 23, 2012

    Super exciting!!! We were excited for some picture-putting-up too, till we discovered the only picture-hanging walls are shared, so we need strata permission for every nail (booooo!)

    I can't wait to see your new abode! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm sure the lack of restrictions will result in a beautifully decorated house on your part. All the very best :)

    Priya
    Sunshine Over The Mountains

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the shoes.  You'll post photos of the new house, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best shoes! Matthew and I have been dreaming of a new home too. But I guess the wedding has to come first. We've already started saving though. :D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I won't be able to resist a few shots once we're settled in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! Have fun decorating those walls! Also, I think this is one of my new favorite outfits of yours. The details on the top are just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is adorable and I love the little rainbow check on the trim. 

    Also, I can't believe I got rick rolled via a blog via the bbc. This is somehow too meta for me. 

    ReplyDelete