Saturday, April 14

Nine Volt



We spent last weekend in Manchester and Birmingham and returned home on Monday to see Orbital at the corn exchange. Tuesday I was back at work but it's been a lazy week other than that :)


I finally bought a nine volt battery to power the little house. A few lamps here and there will certainly give it a more lived in feel in photos :)



I also got a couple of brooches to assemble after an encounter with a brick and mortar bead shop. There used to be one in town but not for a long while. It was Candyland.

Well, I'll lodge myself back into that sofa with a cup of tea right about now. And try not to obsess about houses (little or large). Have a most excellent weekend!

beret: eBay
dress: tara starlet (altered)
cardi: asda
tights: welovecolors
clogs: h&m hasbeens

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colours! I probably say the same thing all the time, but hey, your colour combinations are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dress is amaizng, love those colors*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the best color combinations! I love those powder blue tights with that darling brown dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress. . .okay there aren't dresses you own that I don't but the brown is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete