Sunday, April 29

Heavy showers


I managed to snap a couple of photos between downpours just before my appointment at the tattoo parlour last Thursday. I am a stickler for varying backdrops, but on this occasion I think I'll give myself a free pass :)


I swear I get outfit photo withdrawal when the weather keeps me indoors. Of course I can't write that without smiling to myself about the prospect of owning a garage studio. I am one lucky blogger :)


On a non weather or house related note:
I am in the process of putting together a little "about me" page. Anything in particular you'd like to know? Give me a shout and I'll be sure to include the answer(s) :)



hat: eBay
coat: tesco
blouse: tara starlet
cardi & mittens: primark
litho pins, ring & skirt: etsy
tights: h&m
clogs: torpatoffeln

4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll include some pictures of the house!
    I'd like to know how you came to be in England, if your husband is English or Austrian, and how you met (I love love stories).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely as always. I love the glitter on the nails! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAULTIFUL STEF

    KISSES ROSE JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog you have! And your outfits really made my day:) I love those bird brooches<3 And those pretty tights!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete