Saturday, March 3

Caffeinated


Dressing in the dark: It's always a gamble. Even if you know what you're rummaging through the wardrobe for you might end up compromising for the Sleeper's sake (because this is not Dune and the Sleeper must not awaken). Choosing between purple and brown in the dark is always a gamble, but yellow is a sure thing. :D

But even when I am the last one getting up I often lay out clothes in the evening. The sort of colour combinations I go for before my first cup of coffee usually seem a little jarring after the third cup and I start thinking of other colour combinations I might have gone for. Green tights would have been pretty awesome I reckon. And a bright brooch to go with my bubble beret. I ought to put pins in my berets more often. Shame, it's one of those things you have to remember before you head out the door in the morning. Also you have to remember before you head out the door. ;)



Have a great weekend! :)

beret: softspoken on etsy
brooch: used to be a hair comb from etsy
sweater cape: market stall (uttam)
blouse: all-mighty
skirt: vamos threads on etsy
pale yellow tights with healing tat peeking through: eBay
brogues: office


1 comment:

  1. LavilleinconnueMarch 04, 2012

    You look so nice, and I always love your outfit photo twins!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete