Saturday, February 18

Perfect sense



So, I thought to myself,.. how could I improve this image?

Add a   G I A N T   cat to go with my skirt. That's how.
My reasoning is sound. You know it makes perfect sense ;)


But forget about the cats for a moment and check out my new jacket:
I complimented a most awesome colleague on it last year and when she had a wardrobe clear out recently, she put it aside for me. So loving the big collar and cuffed sleeves. It's cosy warm as well.

Happy Caturday I guess!


hat: tesco
outer jacket: present
inner jacket: zara via time enough for drums
t-shirt: glasto
skirt: vamos threads
mocha tights: welovecolors
brogues: office

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh the cat print is amazing, I want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "new" jacket.  If only you had a cat this size to use as an accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oranges_and_applesFebruary 19, 2012

    Brilliant! Everyone needs a giant cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria-citylaundry.blogspot.comFebruary 19, 2012

    i just came across your blog and it is simply lovely to say the least! i love this post! the skirt is perfect :) you wore it well!
    xx.www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete