Wednesday, February 8

Odd socks


I was very studiously hiding the fact that I was wearing odd socks in these photos. I am still following a no-tights policy on my right leg where my tattoo is healing, but was unwilling to give up the extra warmth of woolie knee highs on the left. As soon as my leg wear wasn't particularly weather appropriate I was really glad of my maxi Dirndl.

I took these during my lunch break on Monday, not far from where I work.



A few people around the office commented on my odd socks and when I showed them the reason I got to see a few cool tattoos in return. Rather than the "Did it hurt?" and "How long did it take?" queries i got last time, people wanted to know what my Mom's reaction to my new tattoo was. Well, she hasn't seen it just yet, but when we spoke on the phone, Mom said: "But this is the last one, isn't it?" And you know, I think it probably is. Probably ;)



I'll be sure to show you my new addition soon :)

Meanwhile I am hoping the cold snap will snap out of it soon so I can take part in this month's EBEW challenge. I am crazy stoked as soon as I finally succeeded in my first alteration project and can't wait to wear my new and improved red skirt..



Dirndl & blouse: present
cape sweater: market stall

9 comments:

  1. hello stef .. wow what a wonderful place and thena picture more beautiful than the otherstef their clothes are love love every one of them, I think that your beautiful punch 
    kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca KummerfeldFebruary 08, 2012

    Bare skin in the snow?! She's a mad-woman!! I am rugged up in a scarf because it rained here and got down below 20 centigrade!! Can't wait to see the tattoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oranges_and_applesFebruary 08, 2012

    you must have been freezing! I still can't get over all the snow down south! Can't wait to see your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i can't wait to see it!!! these are some really great pictures. Who takes them for you??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dina vanessa mercadoFebruary 10, 2012

    great pics!!! very remarkably taken, who took it?.. you are very pretty.. love your outfit!!! chic and lovely... following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dinavanessamercadoFebruary 10, 2012

    great pics!!! it was remarkably taken, who took the shot? you are very pretty, lovely outfit.. love it!!!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :) I take my own photos using a remote and tripod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks :) I take my own photos using a remote and tripod. If you're considering taking your own shots, I put together a few tips here

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are cute and BRAVE to be standing out in the snow taking blog photos. this California bum would freeze to death.

    ReplyDelete