Sunday, February 26

Lone Ranger





Spring really is on it's way!


My Lone Ranger badge arrived :)
I can't say why a little piece of sheet metal is more exciting to me than perspex or wood, but litho toys hold a special place in my heart. And to my mind jewelery is just another kind of toy. If I am ever spoilt for space I would love a litho doll house collection a little like this one.


beret: eBay
coat: modcloth (tulle)
flower brooch: etsy (altered)
cardi: asda
scarf & earrings: present
bangle: primark
lone ranger: etsy
dress: charity shop/thrifted (white stuff)
pastel mint tights: welovecolors
spat-like leg warmers: DIY
brogues: office

3 comments:

  1. I adore the little tin brooch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigayel BryceFebruary 29, 2012

    really really great coat! and the gloves are great : ) you look super superb 

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite board game growing up was The Lone Ranger. My brother always cheated, but I played it constantly. I guess my parents bought it when the show was out. I wish they still had it but I think my brother either stole it or it got ruined in a flood. I love your pin!

    ReplyDelete