Wednesday, February 22

Let's colour!





No digital masterpiece I know, just a couple of cheerful little doodles. A little shaky but surprisingly fun to do.
Originally I had added laser beams shooting from my eyes, but after backing out of that one I just figured:
Let's colour!

I might just make this into a regular occurrence.. Anyone care to join me in doodling on the occasional outfit photo?

Keeping inside the Lines is Boring Tuesdays?
Felttips Taste Nice Wednesdays? 
Fingerpainting Thursdays? 

Nah, I am not great at keeping to a challenge calendar. But if you end up joining in my colouring frenzy, no matter what weekday, please share a link in the comments! I'd love to see :)

hat: present
jacket: tulle via modcloth
sweater, brooches & skirt: etsy
ring: present
tights (dusty green and sky blue layered): welovecolors
mittens & flats: primark

6 comments:

  1. owo stef!!! Hi!! Beautifl, beautiful very very beautiful

    kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! love the little splash of excitement:) and that little panda! ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!
    And I love the outfit. Your broach is so pretty. Makes me think of a Jane Austen novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to see this laser beam photo.

     Stop by and enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you read Madeline Quaint?
    http://madelinequaint.blogspot.com/
    She creates some really neat drawings on her style posts too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks for the link :-)

    ReplyDelete