Friday, February 24

Bright objects hypnotize the mind








The husband refers to my habit of knotting scarfs at the back like this as doing a John Wayne. You just wait until my Lone Ranger badge arrives. I get hopeful every time I spot the postman.

Not that I have an insane Western fascination going on in my clothing choices or anything.. nope. Cowboys were certainly not the theme this Tuesday - I am not sure I can say the same for Rainbow Brite :D Oh Starlite.. your awesome was only rivalled by Jolly Jumper..

Happy weekend!
Hope there is a glorious sunset to ride off into where you guys are tonight ;)


bubble beret, button earrings & skirt: etsy
coat: tesco
scarf: present
violent pinkness & cardi: h&m
pumpkin tights
shoes: office



Post title from 'A Word with You' by Elizabeth Bishop

3 comments:

  1. When I wear my scarves this way I think of it as " cowboy style." Not that far off from John Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oranges_and_applesFebruary 24, 2012

    oh Stef, this is right up my street! I want to steal this outfit wholesale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog you have!!! You look like you came out of a novel!! :)

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete