Wednesday, January 25

Stag Beetle Love It

Unfortunately (you already know where this is going..) our visa application was unsuccessful. An error in one of our forms led to our visas being denied for clerical reasons. Doh!

As a little pick me up I made an appointment to have my tattoo done (Anna & Mara of Dutch Door Press gave me the go ahead to use their print :)) and on the way home we stopped at the Chinese Supermarket for a bag full of sweets that will probably not survive the day. The Strawberry Yan Yans pictured are already gone but I showed enough restraint to snap a quick picture first. Squirrel your best friend.



7 comments:

  1. Sorry Stef, that's really lame.  : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit happens.
    Oddly enough, we didn't have record of the forms originally sent with us for the interview and on reviewing copies at home we can't find the error :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh that sucks. I hope you can get it sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. these are my favourite snacks ever.  my old roomates and I have an entire album of us eating these and photographing them.  so delightful! have you tried the yogurt flavour? the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - yogurt flavour sounds yummie too, I'll keep a look out for those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ashley/ milk teethsJanuary 27, 2012

    aw bummer, sorry to hear that the visa didn't work out :( I'd definitely be consoling myself with some sweet treats too (in the form of a double scoop of chocolate raspberry icecream in a sugar cone ;)) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so sorry about the visas.  Did they tell you what the error was?  Console yourself...

    ReplyDelete