Friday, January 27

Old Saint John



Vicky and I explored St. John's College one January weekend with the North wind stinging our faces and sunshine drying the puddles left by the incessant rain that had been drenching Cambridge the previous week.




I adore that little apple brooch :)



This is how I find out my clothes need mending. Check out the missing and droopy button.. or wait - don't. Better just ignore all that ;)



In the background you can see the Bridge of Sighs built in 1831 by Henry Hutchinson. Myth has it that it isn't named for the covered Venice bridge but for the sighs of students crossing it before exams.

Nearly the weekend you guys! I can't wait :D


11 comments:

  1. You always have the best pictures and backgrounds! Oh and a kitten skirt - must... have...one... too !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoselinakamineJanuary 27, 2012

    Beautiful...kisses rose jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know Im not the only one with loosey goosey buttons.  loving the preppy vibe of both your outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. oranges_and_applesJanuary 27, 2012

    You both look amazing! How fun to have an outfit photo partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oranges_and_applesJanuary 27, 2012

    p.s. your tweet button isn't working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oranges_and_applesJanuary 27, 2012

    p.p.s. what's your friend's blog?

    I promise I will stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is inbetween blogs right now but I'll share a link when she is back online :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me know. I think it should be fixed now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abigayel BryceJanuary 28, 2012

    beautiful beautiful beautiful photos : ) ! really great outfits

    ReplyDelete