Friday, December 16

The day after the day before




Here's to another November lunch break spent at the country park clambering around on trees.


As I write this I am watching The day after day before the day after the day.. tomorrow. Again. I don't really think much of the movie (though I do rate the South Park parody) but I feel a little sick after eating an obscene number of mince pies (oh temperance, I know you not!) and maybe it's just because my stomach is hurting, but right now it is strangely comforting to watch a bunch of kids hide in a library while the world goes to heck in a hand basket.

If meteorology steeped in magic sent a cold front of epic proportions my way, a room in an old library with an open fireplace and a great pile of books for insulation, fuel and company sounds like a good hidey hole to me. Screw the mall, I think that reading room is where I am riding out the zombie apocalypse too.

I am a reformed glutton of course. I will never again over-eat. Not until the day after the day before tomorrow anyway.


hat & cardi: primark
coat: tulle (modcloth)
scarf: present
blouse & crochet tights: h&m
skirt: vintage
shoes: clarkes

4 comments:

  1. I love this post, You look so adorably Christmassy and i totally agree, a library would make a great hiding spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RoselinakamineDecember 16, 2011

    I LOVE your look, Beautiful , kisses
    Rose-in japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in that pom pom hat.  I think the library would be a good place to wait out the zombie apocalypse as long as there was a vending machine inside...and numerous machine guns/swords.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityDecember 27, 2011

    You have quite a fine collection of pom pom hats. I love this particular shade of green. Nice and mossy. And, what a gorgeous outfit. You've rather outdone yourself with this one, Stef. You are a master at combining colors in the most beautiful of ways.

    ReplyDelete