Sunday, December 18

Festive triangles



I tried to get some festive nail polish going but my Christmas trees leave something to be desired. To my mind all I needed was a triangle and some dots and voila! Christmas tree, but apparently there is more to it because these just looks like triangles with dots to me. Very festive triangles though, right? ;)

A colleague at work gave me this blouse. I really like the big collar and tie belt.


Tomorrow will be my last day at work this year. Woohoo!
Good intentions are in place but the jury's out on whether my "to mend" pile is actually going to get tackled during the holidays. So many hems and buttons..


beret & denim jacket: eBay
snood: DIY
coat: tesco
blouse: present
skirt: h&m
boots: amazon

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! You're so good at mixing and matching colours together. And so jealous it's your last day of work, I don't finish up til Thursday >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha! that rudolph biscuit is the cutest thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oranges_and_applesDecember 18, 2011

    lucky you, only one day of work! I'll be in til wednesday :-( I love the nails, even if they don't look like trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Lovely outfit!, your nails are beautiful,
    kisses rose-in jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails! They are super fun. Maybe a bit of glitter would give them that holiday feel you're going after. 
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete