Wednesday, November 23

Oui, Shoshanna


Someone was kind enough to change up my usual little backdrop for me as well as enhancing a few other walls around the Newmarket Road area :) Signed "Shoshanna" I rather like these loved up little decals but rather than love that name will forever be associated with the words "Burn it down" in my mind. Inglorious. :D
Bare legs and silly kiddie transfers - these pictures are from the heatwave we enjoyed for the first days of October :)

I wasn't having much luck patience with my varnish that day. I was too eager to get out into the sunshine (day four of summer's encore) to wait for the top coat to dry, so by the time the shutter went click! chips were appearing all over the place.
Ha! Here is to publishing posts in error.
I was drafting another one when I hit publish on this one instead. D'oh! Homer Simpson got nothing on me ;)
Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow :)

earrings: present (pass me down)
dress: heartbreaker (modcloth)
belt: from another dress
rub ons: eBay
clogs: h&m hasbeens

4 comments:

  1. oranges_and_applesNovember 23, 2011

    I love the streetart, and your cute dress of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AmberBlueBird83November 23, 2011

    Shoshanna got mad skills yo.  Cute dress. I was just saying the other day how hard it is to find cute white shoes that arent for a wedding or working the pole but you've manged to find a darling pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks really cute in these shots and I adore the dress. The new background looks really pretty. I like both of these pieces of art!  Those are the cutest clogs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityNovember 29, 2011

    Ah, Stef. Beautiful! And, don't worry, as far as I'm concerned you're a nail varnish extraordinaire. My nails look horrendous whenever I paint them. I'm always oohing and ahhing at your pretty polishes (topcoat or no topcoat) :)

    ReplyDelete