Tuesday, November 29

Fruitbowled


These pics are from way back at the start of September. Man, my nails look gloopy. Good to see I am getting better at the old varnish malarkey.

This was on a Sunday and after some days of refined sugar overload (chocolate addicts are us) I really craved some natural sweetness. Although I think the benefits might have been cancelled out by my greedy inhalation of the whole bowl. I rolled through the house the rest of the day. Thank goodness I was wearing a loose fitting dress ;)
For lack of anything of consequence to share here is some of the music I've enjoyed recently:

Timber Timbre: Demon Host
Ben Howard: The Fear
Lana Del Rey: Video Games
Soul Savers: Kingdom of Rain
Cold War Kids: Out of the Wilderness (still infatuated)
The Black Keys: Lonely Boy

Fruitbowled by Stef on Grooveshark

Have a great day! :)

headband: camden
earrings: DIY (buttons)
necklace: miniature jug
dress: etsy
royal blue tights
h&m hasbeens
tote: libris lunaria (etsy)

5 comments:

  1. love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AmberBlueBird83November 29, 2011

    such a pretty shade in the prettiest shade of blue.  Very pretty!


    Stop by & enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LavilleinconnueNovember 29, 2011

    I love that dress, and the button detailing is adorable!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely in this color scheme. And the fruit salad looks delicious.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. RoselinakamineDecember 09, 2011

    Hi, i LOVE the blues.
    Kisses. rose-in jp

    ReplyDelete