Tuesday, November 1

Fluffy!

Since cutting gelatin from my diet years ago the spongy fluff of marshmallow has been gone from my life. *sad melody plays*

Imagine my joy when I discovered this stuff, which isn't vegan but most certainly veggie: Marshmallow fluff. These tubs are responsible for the diet I am currently on. All week I eat sensibly and eventually shed a kilo. Then, come Friday evening, I make for the fluff and return the lost weight right back to my hips. This pattern has been in place for weeks and weeks now. Alas, my fluff stockpile is running low.

I always put on a little weight over the cold months. Let's just think of it as insulation. I mean hell, it is November now, where has the year gone? Christmas looms ahead and I should probably start thinking about presents.. or something. Or snow. Or I could find a spoon to scrape that jar.. There's a new header by the way. Ho. ;)

7 comments:

  1. This is too cute!  Kori xoxo 

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashionforgiantsNovember 01, 2011

    I would be devastated without marshmallows, so I'm glad you found a suitable substitute to help keep you cozy all winter.  And really, winter already?!!  That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the background for your outfit post here, it's so cute and creative! I do wish I could see your outfit a bit closer though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) There are more shots of the outfit here

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I guess it's not officially winter for a little while yet but when it's dark by 4PM it's winter to my mind ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca KummerfeldNovember 03, 2011

    Tee hee!! wow... fluff. Really - there is nothing more to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't had fluff in so long!!! Mmm!

    ReplyDelete