Saturday, November 12

15 pieces of flair

Here is what I wore for my blogger meet with Bec back when we took on Camden together :) I caught a few shots before I set off. The husband watched me as I arranged all my pins and quoted Office Space at me. The contractual 15 pieces of flair would be going a bit far but I think four is a good number ;) You know I've been living in my white clogs all summer so creamy brogues seemed like just the thing to keep my toes toasty through the cool seasons. Well, I have some lined boots for those days when I reject warm in favour of positively steaming ;)
I've got an update on our visa application too: Our interview date has been set for the new year. We'll have to get our physical between now and then but once we've been x-rayed, prodded and innoculated to the physician's content we'll be ready for our date at the embassy.

Chances are we will be outright rejected or processing of our application may be delayed and voided automatically once the deadline has passed. Then again, there is a very real possibility we might be doing some packing before 2012 is up.
The interview is a pretty dizzying prospect but I am pleased as punch that we'll be getting a definitive answer one way or the other.

cardi: primark
buttons & brooch: etsy
dress: modcloth
pale yellow tights
shoes: office

6 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous - I absolutely love that dress! And the pins on your sweater are beautiful. All your outfits are so perfectly magical and whimsical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oranges_and_applesNovember 12, 2011

    I love the dress and I never knew about the tattoo! Good luck with the green card! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flair!! I love your shoes too. -Rachel (adistinctstyle.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OndressingupNovember 13, 2011

    Hi! I haven't been by in a while but I'm glad you're looking as fantastic and sounding as happy as always :) Office Space is one of my top ten movies. What about those TPS reports?! Your nails are fantastic. Really something special. And of course, the dress that matches them is fab too. You wear it so well. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't get over your tattoo.. it's so awesome. <3
    hope your weekend was great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityNovember 13, 2011

    "once we've been x-rayed, prodded and innoculated to the physician's content we'll be ready for our date at the embassy." Haha. Not only is your blog visually stimulating (this outfit!), it's also a great read. You always crack me up. Best of luck regarding your visas!

    ReplyDelete