Sunday, October 9

Ring Ring

I used my birthday as an excuse to purchase this little wolf I'd been eyeing up for months. Yes, I know I said I don't really go a bomb on rings. But then you already know my mind is not exactly unchanging. Maybe I should carry on making predictions on this blog (you know, like when I said I didn't think I'd ever get a tattoo or that I don't wear rings). Here goes:
I don't think I'll ever win a grand price.
Chances a cash machine is ever going to spit lots of large bills at me randomly as I walk past when nobody and no CCTV is watching are less than slim.
I think it is safe to say I am not getting any younger.. or wait, that wasn't very ambitious: I won't live forever :D
And last but not least: I'd most certainly not jump for joy if I happened upon a second-hand Emily and Fin Gloria dress in my size for a pittance.
*hehe* Cosmic ordering nothing against it.
Well, now there is nothing left to do but wait for my big haul.
Winning.

Care to join in? Maybe it's not my flip flopping, maybe the blog is magic. Make a prediction and let me know if when the reverse comes true.

coat: supermarket (tesco)
brooch: etsy
ring: etsy
dress: h&m
blouse: asos
belt: supermarket (asda)
magenta tights
my wedding shoes

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet outfit! And I love your nails, they must have taken forever ;)
    I would have said that the amazing dress I love from tba's autumn/winter collection would never go on half price sale before next year but IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY! Was your blog responsible?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SACRAMENTO AmateOctober 09, 2011

    Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oranges_and_applesOctober 09, 2011

    I'm also not huge on rings, cos my fingers are all round and short, but this one is so cute! who is the seller?

    my prediction is that I will never live in a freestanding 5 bedroom house in Morningside (posh part of town). Bring it on, blog magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NakedcowgirlvintageOctober 10, 2011

    You are a nail art genius, truly. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm behind on my blog reading too, but damn! this is a good outfit.  Hehe, best of luck with all your predictions!

    ReplyDelete