Saturday, September 24

More of me

I never could work out how to successfully show you a little bit of our cosy shoebox. A narrow, tightly packed mishmash of necessities and trinkets strewn all over the place, it's no airy interior design dream. It's more or less organized chaos. Home, not a tumblr dream of living.

That said (and photographic evidence submited) I am rather enjoying sharing little bits and bobs from around the house. Just not in the house. Anja Mulder's series of collections inspired me to present you with my odds and sods in a similar manner: Isn't it funny?
Even when I am not showing you oodles and oodles of photos of ME ME ME I still can't leave well enough alone. Here I am again, not my skin but my things instead. The stuff that surrounds me when I brush my teeth, review photos, watch TV.

I guess in a way it is more of a self-portrait than showing you my face could ever be :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your quirky sensibility.  And wherever did you find the "body" suckers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again for new contents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the items behind the person always tell us a lot :) great pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love how the items that we surround ourselves with truly represent out personality. And these items (and how you photographed them) are just fantastic. My particular favorites are the last three. Trinkets captured so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother in law and his kids brought them back for us from a trip to the beach :) The curvaceous lady is my husband's and Mister Muscle is mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What truly lovely collections of items and photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, it looks like your place has personality to spare!  I'm the world's worst decorator so my "collection showcase" would probably just be all my stupid cables and chargers.  I love when people can actually make a place their own.

    ReplyDelete