Sunday, August 21

Highway to Hell



These boots don't show up on the blog much in the summer but they're my go to for quick trips to the corner shop (to procure ice cream and coke), especially when I've been stuck in heels all day at work. I love pairing them with rich blue hues :)


When I was getting ready to finally catch some shots of this outfit last Sunday someone was singing karaoke to highway to hell close by. Listening to their performance through the open bathroom window I couldn't help but croak right along. I think I'd like to wear these boots for the ride :D

Happy Sunday everybody, I for one am ready for my coffee infusion..

headscarf: present (pass me down)
brooch: present
dress & skirt: modcloth
belt & neckscarf: primark
royal blue tights: c/o welovecolors
boots: sheplers

7 comments:

  1. The Quirky PoetAugust 21, 2011

    Yay! I have this dress too, and it's one of my favorites! I really like how you styled it. That belt is amazing :)

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little horse!! it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal LeeAugust 23, 2011

    I love all the lil details that go into your outfits - the brooch & horsie belt in this particular outfit. You know I can get behind red cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah! Do you often have neighborhood karaoke?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that belt! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pattern of your dress!

    ReplyDelete