Friday, June 10

Where am I again?




You've seen this shape button earring before but aren't they awesome in black? Oh yes they are :D What I like best about DIY earrings is that I am not precious about them. Some jewelery I rarely wear for fear of losing it. Buttons are dirt cheap, easy to make and easier to replace. My kind of disposable.


Loren suggested I pair the wig and dress for maximum pinkness. I gale-force-windproofed my wig by the power of hair clip. Any excuse for a bow will do :)


Can you believe it? I am wearing black tights. When I thought of this combination I wasn't even sure if I still owned a pair but luckily I do.


I took these early in the morning. Twice I looked up after framing a shot and couldn't remember for the life of me where I was. Was I in Austria? Was I in England? What was this place? Grade A disorientation. Luckily the feeling passed after just a moment each time and I'll just go ahead and attribute the freakishness to my early morning mind. A glitch in the system. C'est la vie (Celery).

Honestly, sometimes I think if my brain was a vehicle it would be one of those rusty old cars that constantly misfires and leaves a black cloud of unburnt fuel in its wake. The sort of heap where you have to pump the gas pedal to get it to start in the first place but in the end it always gets you where you have to go. Wouldn't it be nice if you could get your squishy grey matter serviced just like your motor?

wig: eBay
earrings: buttons (DIY)
necklace: etsy
belt: present (ex Mom's)
dress: tarastarlet
clogs: office

11 comments:

  1. Emily_RubySlippersJune 10, 2011

    Ah, I love your maximum pinkness ensemble!  That wig was clearly the purchase of the century for you!  I've been doing some Stef-esque wall loitering myself recently.  I like walls... people don't walk through the middle of them while you're taking a picture. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not remember suggesting this but I'm glad I did because it looks fantastic. (Not that you wouldn't have thought of it on your own.) Love the little bow in your hair too, it's a great little touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing. I second Emily, maximum pinkness for life. The outfit is so sweet and hardcore at the same time. Does that make sense? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is absolute perfection. The wig, the dress, the bow-you look amazing!
    -Meaganhttp://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AmberBlueBird83June 10, 2011

    the combo of the wig and the dress is fantastic.  Its a pink power punch! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, Resplendent TranquilityJune 10, 2011

    Um, yep, the dress and wig make for a killer combo. Love it.

    I've never experienced a ''where am I again?" brain glitch, but have often experienced the "what day is it again?" glitch upon waking up from an afternoon nap. Talk about disorienting! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I love your wig! It totally transforms this look! I'm tempted to go wig shopping myself now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the earrings are completely awesome in black and I think the black accents are perfect with this dress.  Also, this wig brings to mind Power Puff Girls for some reason, but whatever the reason, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love homemade earrings of any sort!  The wisps of your pink wig and the delicacy of the pink dress...I am beginning to detect a Japanese street style vibe.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely another favorite from you!  I absolutely adore the pink dress and wig and shoes!!  You always manage to find the cutest wigs that suit you quite perfectly:)  

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you change your header every season. How cool that everything is drowned out with the beach!!


    Anyway this is such a cute dress on you!!!

    ReplyDelete